In these times of substantial economic changes, it becomes more important than ever to position translation and language as essential infrastructure elements that can have a positive impact on the global stage. How will the current trends affect you as a client or supplier of translation services? How will translation impact commerce and policy? How can research and education in translation support the evolution of our global arena?
Join the Translation World 2009, an international conference dedicated to the world of translation and interpretation and the technologies that help propel these businesses to succeed.
When and where:
11-13 May 2009
• Two-day main conference with keynote speakers and concurrent tracks
• Post-conference day with workshops and roundtables for smaller groups
• Exhibit area with leading tool and service providers
Who should attend:
• Buyers of translation and interpretation services
• Buyers of related technologies
• Translation and interpretation project managers
• Service and tool providers
• Managers of translation and interpretation companies
• Managers of government agencies dealing with multilingual environments
• Educators and researchers involved in translation
For further information visit: http://www.translationworld.com/