Translation World — The business of translation, 11-13 March 2008, Montréal, Québec
Never before have translation and interpretation played such an important role in the business world as they do today. What used to be the provenance of kings and diplomats has become the critical component that cements all aspects of global commerce.
As in any other industry, translation and interpretation service providers and users need an opportunity to meet face to face to look at new developments, to discuss best practices, and to review new tools and technologies.
Translation World is a new cutting edge international conference dedicated to the business of translation and interpretation and the technologies that help propel these businesses to succeed.
When and where:
11-13 March, 2008
Le Centre Sheraton Montréal - Montréal, Québec
Who should attend:
- Pre-conference day with workshops for small groups
- Two-day main conference days with keynotes and two simultaneous tracks
- Exhibit area with leading tool and service providers
- Buyers of translation and interpretation services
- Buyers of related technologies
- Translation and interpretation project managers
- Service and tool providers
- Managers of translation and interpretation companies
- Managers of government agencies dealing with multilingual issues
- Educators interested in helping to train translators and interpreters equipped to handle new tools and technology
For more information about the program and registration: