Resources of the Language Portal of Canada has a new look!
- The content of the writing tools has been streamlined and improved to make browsing easier.
- The site is accessible on all mobile devices.
- The Gateway to English | Le français sans secrets search tool is now called Language Navigator.
- Social media have become the main information tool for all new Portal content and will replace Headlines. The email notification service provides a recap of the main news once a week.
- The Discover section has been improved and renamed Collection of Canadian language resources.
- Other functions will soon be added so that a greater number of Canadians can be reached; for example, the Portal Blog (coming in spring 2017) will replace the former From Our Contributors section.
The Resources of the Language Portal of Canada is also keeping the Portal’s “greatest hits”:
- TERMIUM Plus®, the Government of Canada’s terminology and linguistic data bank, continues to be regularly updated and remains free of charge, along with all the site content.
- Writing tools and Canadian resources dealing with various aspects of language are staying.
Take the virtual tour to find out about all the functionalities!
The standard items will still be there!